PADI Open Water
You want to discover scuba diving lets make your PADI Open Water.
PADI Advanced Open Water
You want to go futher? ready for the PADI Adanced Open water
Become a Pro, and do your PADI Divemaster
Scuba diving course
Become a diving professional and spend your PADI Divemaster
Doing your PADI Divemaster is an opening to the professional world. This is an important Padi training step in scuba diving. The Divemaster will allow you to be the dive instructor assistant.
And you will be able to bring in the trainings with the instructors, you can also make dive guide.
The organization of the Divemaster in our diving liveaboard sailboat
3 modules are required.
- Knowledge Development
- Development of Aquatic Skills
- Practical Application
The 5 Practical Skills are:
1. Preparation and management of a diving site
2. Mapping Project
3. Diving Briefing
4. Search and Object Recovery Scenario
5. Deep Scenario Scenario
The 5 Program Workshops run by a Divemaster are:
1. Confined Scuba Review Program
2. Snorkeling and supervision of snorkeling
3. Discover Scuba Diving program in a protected environment
4. Discover Scuba Diving in a natural environment
5. Discover Local Diving Program
The 4 Practical Assessments are:
1. Open Water course students in protected environments
2. Open Water Open Water Course Students
3. Diverse students in continuing education in a natural environment
4. Certified divers in natural environment.
The PADI Divemaster crewpak includes: (not included)
The Divemaster Handbook
The Divemaster submerged slates
The PADI Instructor's Manual
The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving - a comprehensive overview of the physics, physiology and diving equipment.
The ScubaTune-up manual
DSD Cue Cards
The DSD submersible slate
Hologram for the Divemaster application
Book now your PADI Divemaster.Pay 30% for your booking in $
(Please send us an email to check availability) firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer you to do it for free! Contact us.